Translate

Thursday, October 13, 2016

My Twisted Travel Vlogs



I have traveled so many places and have never recorded my time there. I have plenty pictures but no video. These are some of my first videos beginning 2016. Here you'll get to see my travels from this point on. I'm not good with the camera yet but I'm learning. Hope you'll stick around, join me in my ventures and maybe I will see you on the other side of the world.


I haven't got the travel on a budget thing down. I don't think I should have to slum it all the time in order to see the world but there will be times that I will take the more economic road. 

Upcoming trips: 
Atlanta,GA                                                                  Oct 2016
Dallas, TX                                                                   Nov 2016
Tokyo, Japan                                                               Dec-Jan 2017
Shenghai, China                                                          Jan 2017
London, England                                                         Feb 2017
Los Angeles (again)                                                    July 2017
Honduras,Belize,Costa Maya,Cozumel (cruise)         July 2017 
Nashville, TN (Bootcamp Platoon Reunion)              July 2017
Samara, Costa Rica (possibly moving there)              Aug 2017

Wish list:
Alaska
Africa (AncestryDNA will decide the country)
Australia & New Zealand
Greece
Rome
Geechee Islands, SC
Dubai
Abu Dabi
Hawaii
Rosewell, NM

Previous Travels: I may put photos in video format
Toronto, CN
Niagra Falls, CN
St. Johns, Antigua
Georgetown, Barbados
St. James, Trinidad
Montego Bay, Jamaica
San Juan, Puerto Rico
San Jose, Costa Rica
Mogadishu, Somalia
Tiajuana, Mexico
Busan, Korea
Fujihara, Japan
Okinawa, Japan
Windsor, CN
NYC
Indianapolis, IN
Chicago, IL
Kansas City, KS
Miami, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Orlando, FL
Newport, Virginia
Washington, DC
Raleigh, NC
Atlanta, GA
New Orleans, LA
Baton Rouge, LA
Cherry Hill, NJ
Philadelphia, PA
Santa Rosa, NM
Las Vegas, NV
Laughlin, NV
Phoenix, AZ
San Diego, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Oceanside, CA
Dallas, TX
San Antonio, TX
Detroit, MI
Flint, MI


I think there's more but I can think of them right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment