Translate

Sunday, October 30, 2016

I've become the Queen of Inches Lost

The Queen of Inches Lost, why does that sound like a bad Disney movie like the ghost of Christmas Past?  Le sigh. For the last three months I have lost ONE freaking pound. ONE. Who in holy fitness name does that. True I haven't been giving my all but I have been giving more than nothing.

On average I complete four out of the six scheduled workouts. I've been drinking at least 64 oz of water. And I haven't been going overboard with calories. Yet the pounds just won't move.

On the bright side, if there is such a thing, I'm shedding inches like crazy. Yep I can see my hour glass shape coming in and damn I look sexy. Overall since August 1st, I've dropped 12.5 inches total from my body. I am down two pants sizes, bra size down from a 38GG to just one G, and two dress sizes off this sexy frame of mine. My walk time has improved from 20.16 min per min to 16.52 mpm, my run time 15.11 min per mile to 14.49 (Aug and Sept I did not run at all).

That all sounds good and not to take away from it, it is actually pretty damned good but the weight just won't go away. Pretty soon I'm going to be a skinny 195 pound woman. From August 1st until December 29th, my goal was to lose 30 pounds, that's it. Thirty!!!!  I've lost, let me be exact, I've lost .7 pounds that sums up to 11 ounces. 16 ounces is a pound, in case you're wondering.

Something has to change. I know exactly what it is. My eating habits. I used to log every single thing and my goodness that gets tiring and tedious but at this point is so very necessary. I am a potato whore. I have to cut back on my starches and find suitable substitutes. And must I admit, I can not eat an entire pizza again. The fact that it's whole wheat  or whole grain thin crust with fruit and veggies as the topping mean nothing if I eat the whole thing. Moderation is key.

It's all fine and dandy to be the Queen of Inches Lost but I want other wins under my crown as well. The only thing on me heavy I want are my gems of life I gain on this journey not my weight.

Check out my YouTube channel My Twisted Life for daily updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment