Translate

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Weight Loss Journey // It's Been A Long Time



OMG y'all its been forever since I've posted a video and I apologize. Thank you all for sticking with me.



Let's get down to the nitty gritty. For the month of June I gained a total of 5.1 pounds. WTF is right. I have not been dedicated to the process and now I'm paying for it more than ever. I got up to my highest weight in life, 196.2. What's scary is all the weight is packing on to my midsection putting me at greater risk for stroke, diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease. I'm too young to die. I need to start treating my body like I want to live.



I'm just disappointed that everyday feels like I'm starting over. I'm not giving up though. I quit so much that I need to learn to keep going on something and living life seems the best goal to not quit on.



I started a push up challenge that I didn't complete. I will start and finish that challenge. Veteran suicide is a cause I need to support being a victim of PTSD, so today I will begin the 22Kill Challenge once more.



I feel lost. I will find my way though. If I've learned anything from documenting this journey, I learned what I've been doing wrong. I haven't been pushing myself to my full potential. I know I can do better. I will.

2 comments:

  1. I have been feeling very much the same way, disappointed in myself but lost at how to get on the right track again. I can do better too. Good luck with the push up challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days you have to focus on one meal/snack at a time. We can do this, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete