Translate

Sunday, June 19, 2016

#22Kill Push Up Challenge Day 1

#22kill
22 day push-up challenge to bring awareness to the statistics that 22
men and women in our military killed by suicide each day.


I was nominated by Taunia, my sista from bootcamp. Once a
Marine always a Marine. Taunia thinks I'm more in shape than I am. LOL. I walk
and run but haven't done pushups in I don't know how long.

I love and support my Marine Corp sisters and if she wants
me to join in on this challenge then I will. In honor of fallen military
sisters and brothers, I elect to do 22 push ups for the next 22 days, post the
video and elect one person daily to join the challenge.

I elect my fb friend and brother Marine Mark.  Obviously, there is no obligation...but I
think he will be up for the cause.

To complete the challenge do 22 push-ups each day for 22
days and get one friend to join each day. Make sure to hashtag #22kill.
* Once you are nominated your 22 days start the following
day.
* Every day you record yourself doing 22 push-ups. Try your
best to reach 22. If that means doing assisted (from your knees) push-ups or
that you have to stop and take a break that's fine but try to get them all done
in one video.
* Every day you must nominate a different person. Try to
choose people you think will want to do this and/or have the ability to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment