Translate

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Tasting Life in New Ways and Some Old


Just tried white balsamic vinegarette for the first time and I must say, I loved it.  I'm not a fan of vinegar in my food but this was so light and delicious that I may give up my cream based dressings. Sweet Vidalia Onion is my fave right now. I have a recipe for orange balsamic that I want to try. 

I bought a new tracker yesterday and I'm stoked about tracking my fitness again. Stuck with the same jawbone up move. It's a simple design and cost effective.  Does exactly what I need.  

Also yesterday I accidentally stepped on the scale and it registered lower than Sunday. Yes,  accident.  I tripped and the scale caught me. I'm cool, just clumsy. I ended Lent and ate chips the next day. I craved them the entire 40 days.  Habit not broken but I think moderation is doable.  Weigh in tomorrow before family sized meal. Turkey ham, yams,  green beans and mac & cheese is on the menu. 

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment